User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Ugh I hate scrambled eggs, but I couldn't live without my books, so scrambled eggs. Would you Rather Have to live with spiders crawling all over you for the rest ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)

    Would you review my poem?

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)

    I suggest that you do read the house of night series. I am reading the vampire diaries and like it so far. The same writer also wrote nightworld if you ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

    Would you mind reviewing my poem? Also I am going to take French this year, I might message you one day saying, HELP ME I AM FAILING FRENCH haha.

    Jul 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    I have a poem, woudl you review it?

    Jul 26, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Your request makes me so happy!

    I have a poem, would you review it?

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)

    There is also burned and um.....impulse I think.

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Im "Just"

    I really liked this, but some of the language confused me. Also I wouldn't tell the reader you are not going to edit this, otherwise you won't get many good ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening! , An absence of light, they might call. I don't know why you put a period here. If you ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suicide

    "You can't leave me," the words slipped fervently from my lips for what seemed like the thousandth time. Memories flooded my mind like an open faucet as I again heard ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Never be able to stop dancing. Purely because I can't dance and it would be hilarious! Would you rather: Be forced to kill and eat your favorite pet? -or- Be ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Nature of Justice

    Oh my, you never cease to amaze me Warrior Princess! I loved reading this, I can truly say I enjoyed it thoroughly! I think I need to take lessons on ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Beginner's Shoujo Manga Style!! :)

    Ok. Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. Now being a Manga/anime drawer (is that a word?) I think I will be a fair critic. To ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sick and twisted dreams.

    Hm, well. OK. Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening! Now first off don't be decieved by my name haha, I can have the demented mind ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Totally Strange (1) *edited*

    Ok. Flower here and I will be your reviewer for today. (Pops fingers) It's been awhile so bear with me dear. Ok. Well the story did seem to be just ...

    Jul 25, 2010


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn