-
Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D
I have a poem.
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]
I have a poem if you would review it? Love you avatar by the way!
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
I remade my poem.
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Would You Rather?
Mute, I couldn't live without seeing things. Would you rather: Die and become undead, and smell really bad haha. or Become a vampire.
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: My calm
I do not yet know you We may have spent a thousand hours together, but I do not yet know you. You pretty much said I do now know you ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Suicide (remake sort of)
The hundreds of talks we've had run through my mind once again as sleep evades me. I can't help embracing the fear that wraps itself around me, as I think ...
Aug 4, 2010 -
Re: Pencil on white paper <3
Hi, I'm Flower and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I havn't read any of the reviews from above, so sorry in advance if I repeat anything they ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)
Yes. I read all of them. I think you would love them to. They do have different characters but they are amazing just the same.
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
I just read the first book, and I loved it! Damon is my favorite character by far! The only thing I noticed that I didn't like was her repition of ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Ode to my toilet.
Pwahaha, I love it! It made me laugh so hard!
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Reviews, glorious reviews... (contest)
I have a poem,
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Well known dramatic books? Romance, drugs ect.
Um...were you the one reading Crank? I do believe so, but if not it and all of it's following books are good. I liked the Series of Night, it's a ...
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: for Kylan+e.e.(
You made my head officially hurt, but I think I could read most of it, I think.....
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Hard Rockin' Reviews.
I have a poem..
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Reviews From A Croc.
Will you review my poem?
Jul 27, 2010
