User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Till Death do us Part

    Ok. So as you probably know, I have been writing suicide over and over again. Well this is a combination of both poems, and I need to know if it ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done screamandshout, next please.

    Aug 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The last day

    Hey screamandshout, Flower here as requested. I will start by going over almost all of the paragraphs and talking about them. [quote="screamandshout"]She sits in her seat, unable to refrain from ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done with Mollytate. Come on people you know you want reviews.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted post

    [quote="mollytate"] “I’ve never seen anyone connect with Antonia like that,” I remembered to say. “You easily just made her day. Hell, with the way she’s regarded to around here, you ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done with HorseRadishCares! On to Mollytate.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baby Doll

    Hey, Flower here as requested. Sorry I have been a little long, I had school and didn't even get to stay all day because of a migrane. Anyway back to ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    I have been busy lately, but I am dying to review again. I really just need to know where to begin! My threads so far havn't been very successful, but ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Glass (Edited title)

    The solitary road before me is scattered with fragments of broken glass. No feet dare to cross this almost forgotten road, for fear of the pain the shards can inflict. ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Loans, I am way to wimpy and whatever to join the miltary haha. Would you rather, have the only book available for you to read be The Scarlet Letter or ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    Ok. Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the day/evening whatever it is haha. Oh I love your name and avatar by the way! Anyway. Well to me ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    I am really not going to give an in depth review on this, because you can see reviews on these works all over the site. It is very common to ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm taking the risk

    I think I would make this longer. It is so short we don't really get anything out of it. I like the description, but it is lacking a story. I ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What would your perfect day be?

    I agree with howler, but to add to the perfection I get to see my boyfriend.

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Monsters

    Hello, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening! Before I begin I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this! The night is ...

    Aug 4, 2010


I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal