User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there! :)

    Hey Crimsona! I'm Flower~Child, better known as Flower around here. I think you'll get the hang of things around here pretty fast, you seem to get the reviewing policy already ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Addiction

    Hello there, Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening! Addiction all it takes is one. Capitalize the A. one drink , or one cigarette, I think ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the drugs, the devil, and me

    Hello there, Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I will start by trying to fix most of your capitalization and punctuation deals, well the ones ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Diary

    Hello, Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. [quote="Calligraphy"]I am seething I think that you should put a comma after seething. It isn't nesessary, but I ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Shower

    I only really have one thing to critique. I think that I was perfect at first, but then you started jumping around. It was like the whole subject got changed, ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Will you review this for me Skins?

    Aug 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    Will you review my poem for me?

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love, Awkwardness, and Moonlight: As Told by a Third Wheel

    Hey there my friend. Well this was a very nice poem, and I can relate to the other girl...since it was me that you were writing about. I really like ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review for a Picture of Food.

    Will you review this poem for me?

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: fade

    I like this poem, but I don't like the lack of punctuation. I think it detracts from the poem. I could leave the stops up to my imagination, but you ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Starving Poet Needs to Review!

    Aug 23, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need A Review? (Updated)

    Aug 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: deleted

    Aug 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Starving Poet Needs to Review!

    Will you review this?

    Aug 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed Me Poe-tree! [accepting]

    Here is the remake of suicide, different name and everything!

    Aug 17, 2010


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind