User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mixing the Motions

    Hello there, Flower here, and I am leaving a quick comment. I just wanted to let you know that I adored your poem! It had a very nice flow to ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Tears I Couldn't Shed

    Well hello there, my name is Flower, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. Before I begin I just want to let you know that I really like ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: love

    Hello there, Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening! Welcome to YWS by the way. I hope that you are finding everything ok. If not them ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ignore this. Don't let it exist in your mind JK :D

    Hey there, the name is Flower~Child, but you can call me Flower. I just wanted to let you know that I am glad Jasmine forced you on here, because this ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not Really New... But Kind of.

    Hey alz_gal, my name is Flower! I am so glad that you are going to start writing and reviewing on here. I can't wait to see some of your work, ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jared Leto Sketch

    Hello there, my name is Flower, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. First off, I really like this. I don't think it really looks like him, but ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Halló!

    Oh my goodness I love drawing to! I think we are gonna get along fine.

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: An intimidated newbie here...

    Welcome to YWS! My name is Flower, and there is NO reason to be intimidated here. This is a very happy, peaceful site. I hope that you enjoy it here, ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Mist, the name is Flower~Child, but you can call me Flower for short. Two novels huh? I can barely focus on one poem, or one short story at a ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Halló!

    Well I don't mean to repeat what everyone else has said, but Iceland huh? Anyway, my name is Flower~Child, better known as Flower on here! Welcome to YWS! I hope ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stop

    Well hello there, my name is Flower, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. And after waiting for so long, I wouldn't begin your poem with the word ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Drunk Driving

    Ok. Well, this is sorta like a prose poem, I really don't know how else to explain it. So if you think the style looks weird, that's why. Darkness covered ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Weeping

    Hello there, Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. It will be a short review at that, and I apologize in advance, but I didn't find ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Dwarfes

    Ok, Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. Well first off, this is a cute picture, but it needs a good bit of work. I would ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction to Me

    Well hello there my friend! The name is Flower~Child, but you can call me Flower, everyone else on here does haha. I am very interested to see what you write, ...

    Aug 31, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy