User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Other Poetry Re: Illusion

    Flower here, finally I have found the right poem. I am truly and deeply sorry for the mistake. I also want to apologize for being late, I never thought I ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Je t'aime

    "Je t’aime," she said, the French words slurring slightly as she spoke. "I love you to Aimèe, I won’t let them get away with this," Steve declaired strongly. He looked ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Illusion

    Hello there BlueAfrica! First of all before I begin my review I want to appologize for taking so long. I have been very busy! Five test tomorrow is the kind ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: What ho? A figure on the horizon?!

    Well hello there Emmae! Welcome to YWS! I am honered to be the first person to greet you! My name is Flower~Child, otherwise known as Flower on here. If you ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and shy...

    Hello there Silver! My name is Flower~Child, or Flower for short. Anyway welcome to YWS! I to am very shy, but there isn't any reason to be on here! Everyone ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: French Lessons

    Hello BlueAfrica! My name is Flower, it seems you are new to YWS, welcome! I saw the review you gave me on my poem, and I want to thank you ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hometown

    Ok, well I had to write three poems for my creative writing class about my hometown. They had to be written in three different voices, so I just thought I ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, hello~

    Hey there my friend, the name is Flower~Child, but you can call me Flower! So you get into writing about the dead huh? I can't wait to read it! If ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!!

    Well hello there! My name is Flower. Welcome to YWS! I'm sure that you will get numerous reviews on your works, but remember to keep a 3:1 ratio with reviews ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Cry Child

    Hello there, my name is Flower, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I want to start out by saying that I really loved this poem, certain parts ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "I Love You," You Said

    Well, I hate to be the mean reviewer today haha, but honesty is greatest is it not Steph? Anyway on to the review. The first thing I noticed is that ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We Used To Be Friends

    Hey there MadHatter, Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the morning. I want to start off by saying that, this is a really short poem, I think ...

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feel.

    Hey there Becca, I'm Flower and I will be your reviewer for the afternoon! Two sets of stairs, but I soar to the top. Three hallways down, yet I still ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jared Leto Sketch

    Absolutely lovely! I love how you fixed his facial hair, it makes me happy haha. I also love the eyes, and it looks like you edited the jacket to? Anyway ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Homeroom

    I really did like this poem, but like the others said it is really forces. I would suggest leaving the rhymes, and going to freestyle. That is if you can't ...

    Sep 12, 2010


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13