User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Barber

    Hello there sicklee! Flower here, as requested by you of course! Now then that introductions are at ease let me start my ramble. I want to let you know first, ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :)

    Hello there WickedDestiny! My name is Flower~Child, othwise known as Flower around here. I am so glad that you decided to join this site! Everyone around here is very friendly ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hello there! My name is Flower and it's very nice to meet you! I really do hope you enjoy this site. Everyone is very nice here, and I just know ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Reviews?

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and salutations!

    Hey there Jack! My name is Christy, or Flower as I am called on here most of the time. I am so happy that you decided to join this site! ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ques.?

    Hello there esoloka! My name is Flower~Child, otherwise known as Flower around here. I am so happy that you have decided to join this site! All of the members on ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cigarette

    I really liked this. My boyfriend smokes, and it's not just a cigarette a day kind of thing. He smokes all the time, and if he doesn't have one he ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! Im new here :)

    Hey there, Flower here! I do believe I am one of those people that you met in the chat room! I also believe that you are going to grow to ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO people

    Hey jordex! My name is Flower~Child, otherwise known as Flower, or whatever else you can think of to call me...I think I have been called Hippie before haha. So now ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Break A Tear

    Hey Lukan! Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I want to start by saying that I like this. I think that you did very well ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Natasha! My name is Flower~Child, better known as Flower around here. I hope that you enjoy this site as much as I do. Everyone on here is super nice, ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Guilty.

    Hey there Hawkie! Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. One thing I noticed is that this is really short. I don't feel that the last ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Change

    Hey there, Imnotperfect! Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. He was driving smoothly; I don't know that I really like the word smoothly written here. ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How difficult life could be - Chapter 1

    Hey there, Flower here as requested, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. First off one thing that I noticed, is that you have no description here. You ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: *spasm* Hello.

    Hey Twitchy! O my goodness, I read your post and you remind me of myself. I hate bannanas to by the way! Also I love hot topic, and I love ...

    Sep 25, 2010


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery