User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Lure of Crickets

    My breath comes faster, my heartbeat soars, my adrenaline rushes as I imagine what's in store. Our lips move in sync to the crickets favorite song. Our bodies come together ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess I should post this.

    Hey there! Welcome to the big world of YWS. I wouldn't worry about what you do and don't post, we are all here just to help. So if you get ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! My name is Flower, and I really hope you are enjoying the site. Everyone on here is super friendly, and I'm sure you'll make ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done! Next?

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: On My Reflections of the Hero

    Hello there, Flower here as requested! I am happy that I have been chosen as your first reviewer for this poem. On My Reflections of the Hero In tales told ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, bringing me, myself, and I

    Well hello there! I love all of your names. I myself only have one name....except for when I get called a spaz. Anyway the name around here is Flower~Child, normally ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Their

    Welcome, welcome! My name is Flower. I love your name! It made me smile :) Anyway I hope you will be enjoying your stay on YWS, and I hope it ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done, next?

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Shapeshifter- Chapter 1

    “Forget safety, let’s just take the sonic-train to school!” Kevin mutters. I don't really get what you mean by "forget safety" here. What is so unsafe about a sonic-train? He ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Shapeshifter- Prologue

    Flower here, as requested by you :) I want to start by saying that I love this as a prologue. I typically don't read them, one because they can never ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Well hey there X! My name is Flower. So you've been writing a novel huh? What category would it be listed under? Do you like the color orange? If not ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done! Next?

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: helo

    Hey there, Foxy! How are you? My name is Flower~Child, but people around here call me Flower. Everyone else beat me to the random questions so I guess I will ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cañónoscuridad part I (edited)

    Hello there, Reuben. Flower here, and I will be your reviewer for the evening, since you requested me that is. I want to start off by saying that I really ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done! Next?

    Oct 5, 2010


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu