User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Okay, I'm going to throw in my opinion here real quick haha. I think that there are many exceptions to the stupid immature kids that walk the planet today. I ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Behind Closed Doors and Inside Loud Houses.

    Hey there flow here! I liked your poem, but it really stopped at that. I mean you had a good story, and the big words that look good. I think ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stupid feelings

    Well love poems arent really my thing, but I'm going to take a crack at this. So the first thing that I noticed with this is that you repeat words ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm visiting you mom...

    Winding roads lined with trees glare at me as I drive. I wish their branches would reach out and grab me, drag me away from my destination. But they don't. ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fervid Osculation

    This is simply beautiful. I have always loved your work and this is nothing short of the rest of your poems. I love the syle of the stanzas. It reminds ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Braindead

    Hey, Flow here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I think this is very short and simple, but there isn't much meat to it. I like the ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Goodbye

    I really liked this so I thought I would comments on it. It's not really going to be a review or anything. I felt like I was reading a page ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hate

    Flow here and I'm going to try and give you a decent review today. I haven't attempted in a while so bare with me. First of all, this has nothing ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mustard's condiments all over your Art

    Will you review my poem?

    Apr 23, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Review for You! And you, and you, too.

    Will you review my poem?

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The After

    Flower here as requested! One thing I noticed is this is not a format for a poem. It should be set in stanza's and this should be done. It reads ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Patchy

    *About my dead dog and my sister* The wind disturbs the silence, uttering silent whispers that surround my body with tingling chills that hug my arms. I feel none of ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My life

    Another Sunday, the same routine, the same lies. This is what started my every week: waking up to an alarm, getting ready for church, and finally arriving there. It's to ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Review Bin

    Hello dear, do you mind reviewing a chapter of my story?

    Apr 9, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hello dear, would you mind giving me a review?

    Apr 8, 2011


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter