User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    I'll be back ~Terminator ( I used the voice to.)

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    Known for actually being "green".

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you miss the next two days of school and fall behind again. I wish...that I knew what Aplé-cón-carnicîque was.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You can now purchase points!

    (checks pockets and comes up empty) Guess I will just have to review...I'm glad I have lot's of points.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    The Random Hand

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Guys!

    Hello there Zek, I hope you don't mind me giving you a nickname. My name is Flower~Child, but most people call me Flower or Flow. You can call me whatever ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done! Next please?

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Saving Matty [1]

    It hit me like a bullet; a bullet that was shot straight into my ear drum, forcing its way in so that the sounds couldn’t echo. I actually had to ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside

    Flower here as requested! Thank you for the request! FIrst of all I want to say I liked this. It isn't anything really new though. I have heard this concept ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    I was sitting at lunch one day at school, and some girl was trying to say something, but it came out sounding like sho. So a guy started telling people ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    I was sitting at lunch one day at school, and some girl was trying to say something, but it came out sounding like sho. So a guy started telling people ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    I was sitting at lunch one day at school, and some girl was trying to say something, but it came out sounding like sho. So a guy started telling people ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    .Known for the awesomest avatar ever.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lover's Cry

    Hello my friend! Flower here, and I will be your first reviewer it seems. One thing that I noticed throughout the poem is the constant repitition. Sometimes repition works, but ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done :) Next?

    Oct 14, 2010


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47