User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Fuzzy_wuzzy

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because your avatar distracts me.

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 it has pretty colors.

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower tells Jaz "Whatever stops the tears." I really need to pee now, all that sweet tea and dancing is killing me. (Emergency exit to the bahroom)

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, new member here :)

    Hey there and welcome to YWS! My name is Flower or Flow whatever you want to call me. Well in most things I can relate to with you, but the ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower sheds a tear at Calli's laughter....then starts dancing again.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not being a smart-alec.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower starts dacing like a white person, and a spaz mixed. (I can't dance)

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower runs away from Jasmine's singing!

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now it looks really ugly sewed. I wish I wasn't so tired all the time.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for being the 11teenth person to mention Bolt.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: I know this isn't English or anything

    Um....no....I'm not sure what it is exactly. I just figured out that I havn't covered it yet though, so I don't need help anymore.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Till Death Do Us Apart-Chapter 1

    Hey there, here as requested. We created a club.....FOLLOW! . AMY The screeching of the chalk against the blackboard coincided with the prom night being replayed inside my head. The ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: I know this isn't English or anything

    Sorry I couldn't find the right thread, and stuff like the square root of 125. Then you have to get some kind of decimal, then you have to move it ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they go and bother your mom who grounds you because the bugss have made her mad. I wish that my boyfriend believed in answering his phone for once.

    Oct 20, 2010


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov