User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because that is not banning someone else for something.

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part one)

    I appologize in advance for being so late, but I am here as requested. I had to wait awhile, your story kind of intemidated me. I had to mentally prepare ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kiss Of Death: Chapter One

    Ok. Here as requested friend! I am going to try and review this from memory, because I read this earlier. I want to start off by saying that this is ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not calling her.

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The King of Hearts

    Well hello there, here as requested! The first thing I noticed in this poem, is that it doesn't have nice flow. It is kind of skippy and really jumps subjects. ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Yea! I ban you for never answering your phone!

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned because I didn't know about the fair.

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    Um no you do not you tried to put the cig in your mouth backwards haha. And um for being to smart for your own good except for common knowledge.

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for banning me for something you did as well.

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    I should ban myself for misswording my last ban (I meant I am in atlantis if it's cool) and banned for having a moving avatar.

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower enters from the bathroom....boy am I tired.

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Haha if atlantis is cool then am I not there. Banned for not knowing this.

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Haha thanks Ranger H. Hmmm let me think.... R.Hawkie....sorry not creative moment.

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    Hey there, here as requested! Sorry I am so late, I have been very busy. (Pt. 1) I - Paradoxes It was a dull afternoon in late autumn when you ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]

    For not knowing how to smoke right.

    Oct 23, 2010


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price