-
Re: Bad Clone
An alien is a bad clone of man.
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but now you can't do it. I wish that nobody cried.
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Bad Clone
A spider is a bad clone of a bug.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: hi. I'm new.let's have a awesome party!
I feel robbed....
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: The Tavern
Flower realizes she has started an awesome trend and continues this.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but now you hear all dogs and they say things you don't want to hear. I wish that guys would never cheat on you.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for once again never answering you phone. (me and jc are breaking up)
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
10/10
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: The Tavern
Flower stares back at ladypurple, then screams at random, "what are you looking at!" Then starts headbanging to a slowdance song.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for corrupting your green with pink in your sig.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Everdeen
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: The Tavern
Flower stares blankly at sparkling lights only she can see and then starts dancing again.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but it breaks the day after you get it and you have no warranty. I wish that I had more wished that worked.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....
Come on guys...please...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For having a spastic avatar.
Oct 24, 2010
