User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    My mind raced as I tried to process this. There were many ways to tell if this was true or not. I could sit here for however long he stayed ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Tear to Fall

    Hey there SilentRain! Flow here as requested. The first thing that I noticed about this poem was your flow. You have a nice flow going until you get to the ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Red Hot Fiery Reviews!

    Oct 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Come on I have to beg?

    Oct 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Oct 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3

    Oct 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    I have a poem?

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take Back the Lies

    The words register for the thousandth time in a mind where they are eternally trapped. A place where they can't escape. They try to wretch free, but only succeed in ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    The cold hard hand of a man clasped over my mouth, stiffling my screams. He could only say one thing, "It's me Andrea, Gypsy." I didn't believe it, I couldn't ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Lockets -- Chapter I

    I really like chapter 2 of this story. It is way more gripping, and I really was truly curious to what was happening. I didn't really see any errors in ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now it is raining. I wish that the people that like me wouldn't all like me at once.

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    *she is 19* It's hard to stay awake late anymore. Stress exhaustes me constantly. With my mother kicking me out, and the death of my father following it, stress was ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    The smell of lavender and sage filled the room, calming like nothing else could. The only distraction was Gypsy, who was meowing loudly on the floor. "What's wrong, Gypsy?" I ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    With it so close to Halloween I had to get the supplies to cast a protection spell. It was always a lot of work, but it was worth it in ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    Nate is a bad clone of a writer.

    Oct 26, 2010


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree