User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love in the pond.

    I feel I must comment here because no-one really understands what I'm getting at. Ok these are two people at the pond. The green and brown circles are eyes, the ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: We are.

    Ok well I like you poem but that's about all I can say. Nothing really stood out to me. It was good dont get me wrong but it didn't give ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love in the pond.

    Sparkles blind as they reflect off the cool blue. it catches the brown and green circles and shines almost with happiness. hands shield away the sparkles and cause an uneven ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Loving Memory Of...

    O my goodness! So I was burning up and after reading this I have chills. This is my favorite stanza. My love was my forever, but now he is my ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Two loves

    Ok so I feel like this is ok at first but it slowly gets weaker. I wasn't happy with this because I was trying to show emotion through using description ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I See Myself

    I felt the need to comment on this poem for the sole reaosn that I read the first review. All the emotions in this poem make sense you just have ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The End

    It means you smell the food. IT was meant to give you an idea of your surroundings.

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The End

    Ok so I wrote this because I was thinking about that dude wrongly predicting the end of the world. The food drifts up my nose in the shape of microscopic ...

    May 24, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Inside Jokes

    The (inside) jokes flow through our mouths, Sense no make they but make us laugh. The memories of silly signs, that declare customers park in the behind. The numerous things ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Toleration.

    Hey there :) Flow here as requested by you. This piece left me a bit confused here. I got the mental picture of a library right away, but I didn't ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Popped Cherry

    I taste the familiar salt freshly transfered from me to you to me again. I feel a dull thud beneath your flesh that increases with each sand that falls in ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Without you

    Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I read through this and the word that caught in my mind was choppy and also jumpy. You have ...

    May 6, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    Wow! I didn't mean to start anything.. I didn't mean anything towards Islamic people in general. I had a friend on facebook who was a Muslim before my parents banned ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love

    I believe that you love more than once because I have. I also believe that you can stop loving that person. Love is merely a choice. You choose who you ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion causes more problems than it solves

    *Stares at very long posts refusing to read them all* I'm going to blindly give my opinion on this because I have to clean and can't read all of the ...

    May 2, 2011


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel