User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower grabs the closest weapons possible (which happen to be throwing stars and samuri swords) and throws the throwing stars and runs at Warrior.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    This surprised me, why would he want to die? Why would he come to my house and ask for a death wish? "Why are you here? I don't have anything ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    Oh really now, my mind started racing for a response. "Does it look like I care either way?" "I can easily kill you, it's just as easy as you finding ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower glares at ladypurple and takes away the mans money.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I loved you ever patiently

    I want to start off by saying that I love your poem. I am going through the exact same thing right now and it really hit home when I read ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Oct 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review almost anything!

    I have another

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Memories

    My smile fades away as memories tug at the corner of my mind. Replaying you, what seemed like, perfection over and over. I gnaw at the memories, picking over them ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey: I'm new and thought you might like to know who I am!

    Hey there Pro, I hope you don't mind me callling you that. I'm Flower or just Flow for short, and welcome to YWS! I am so happy to meet you, ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower runs to the strange asian man and starts beating him up for being a rebel against her awesome new dance.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for not having a funny avatar.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews! Reviews for sale!

    Will you review this?

    Oct 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hey Skins! Here's my new poem.

    Oct 29, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done and done! Next?

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ash

    Hi all. This is your chance to get back at me if I've recently destroyed one of your pieces with my criticism. :) An older work of mine, but still ...

    Oct 29, 2010


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)