User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having more badges than me.

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pumpkins get more welcomes than i do, hahah:)

    Hey Rayne, is it alright if I shorten your name? Anyway, my name is Flower, but most people around here call me Flow now a days haha. I am really ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    I stared as he gulped down the last of the leftover turkey, "Would you like something else to eat?" "Please," he said inbetween gulps of soda." I headed back to ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Come on dears I need something to review!

    Nov 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    I have a poem, will you review it for me?

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    There there there's a tiger in the bathroom ~The Hangover~

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Love Song! (Not what think)

    This is pretty freaking awesome for a 10 minute poem dear! I love it! There were a couple of lines I would leave out though. Hello my love. My rainbow, ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    Because she wanted to use them as her little minions. Why did she want little minions?

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but now you can never sleep. I wish that I could write freely whenever I wanted and it would always be good.

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not having those awesome colors in your avvie.

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower screams, "No Bolt, don't leave me!" (then cries)

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I wish the words would come.

    Why won't the words come? I know how I feel, and yet they are still stuck inside my head. I know what I want to write, what I've wanted to ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    I stared in dissbelief as he continuted to yell at me. I felt an ache in my stomach as I realized how bad I felt about what I said. I ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    Shut up number 7 ~Benchwarmers

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    How could he be joking about something so serious. He has to hate being a cat, I would. "I guess we will have to hurry and find a solution then," ...

    Nov 4, 2010


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain