User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for calling me a hippie.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When We First Met

    Hey there, Flow here and I will be your reviewer for the morning/afternoon. I really like the simplicity to this, but it could be so much more. Right now you ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [Title needed]

    Hey there, Flow here and I will be your reviewer for today! I just want to start off by saying that I like this. I love the simplicity of it, ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem on the general stupidness of the human race.

    Ok. Well usually I would give an all out review and discuss every stanza, but you don't really have many errors. I realy truly enjoyed this. Like Wayward said above ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not joining NaNoWriMo

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower begins the eulogy with stricken sobs.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    "Everything, she seemed to be so aweful to you. Was that really the case? How many children did she have? Did she turn all of your siblings into animals? Oh, ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having the badge I am trying to get.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Stares awkwardly as they walk away and then continues to bury Bolt.

    Nov 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

    Will you review a poem for me?

    Nov 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Hey dear, could you please review my poem for me?

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Math

    Hey there, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. Forgive me in advance if I sound harsh, I know you are new and arn't used to ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alezrani Chapter 2(Summary Included)

    Ok. Well ym review won't be as indepth as the others, but I can give you my opinion. I really like this. I like how you went back and showed ...

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    (your supposed to say why steph) Her mother always forced carrots down her throat when she was little. Why did her mother do this?

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower sniffles and then begins digging a hole to bury bolt in. "My poor Bolt...we will miss you always."

    Nov 5, 2010


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec