User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Scripts Re: first action script

    Hey there! Flow here as requested, and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I do like this peice. I did see a few errors, and I will point ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra II (need help immediantly please)

    I am doing Graphing Quadratic Functions. My teacher showed me how to graph problems like, f(x)=x^(1/2) + 6x +1, but the homework I got only has one variable. Like f(x)= ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    Because they wanted to feel succesful. Why did they want to do that?

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    Because the government took all of their money forcing them into poverty Why did the government do this?

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Midnight Wolf

    Alright, Flow here as requested. I am going to try my best to be helpful here, so here goes nothing. I really do like this. You give good decription, and ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not being cool enough to have your avvie sideways...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone

    Hey Mickey! My name is Flow. I hope that you are already enjoying YWS, and to come to read and post writings you have come to the right place. That ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a moving avatar.

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower, since she is the only one active here, brings Warrior a drink.

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death Loves the Shadows

    Hey dear, here as requested! I'll go ahead and go through the story and review like that first. CHAPTER 1 Today was the day, I thought , Today was Omit ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reality

    Hey dear, Flow here as requested! New huh, well welcome to the site! Anyway now down to the review. Ok so I like the second, I guess you would call ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower gets bored and goes back for another drink.

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS: Now With Turbo-Boost

    (Runs to count the seconds it took before and the seconds it takes now) Hm...Thank you Nate! (Gives you a cookie)

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, people :)

    Nice to meet you! I hope you are enjoying the site!

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What if??

    Hey there, Flow here and I will be your reviewer. I hope you have been enjoying the site so far. Please don't take my review as harsh because it isn't ...

    Nov 6, 2010


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl