User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Archive Re: Magic Spells

    (closed)

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower picks up the vodka and drinks some of it, but later is reminded of the late bolt and sits on the floor and cries.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    All done, next?

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun; Epilogue

    (Wipes tears out of my eyes) I have sat here for an hour and thirty minutes reading your whole story. I was only planning on reading one of the chapters, ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Voyage of Kato [1]

    Flower here as requested. Hope I can be helpful here. First thing I am going to work on is your format. I really think you need to consider fixing this ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: fire-bird chapter 2

    I think that you should take theotherone's advice and set your story up like that. It read's so much easier, that is actually what I read in order to make ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fire-bird chapters prologue and chapter 1

    Here as requested! I'm not going to comment on the grammer or punctuation because that has already been done. I am just going to go over general content. I loved ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: the frozen heart and the wood

    Hey there Flow here for another review. Sorry for the lateness, busyness you know. The Frozen Heart There in the bottom of the ice pool lays the frozen heart. I ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The dream Hunter and The Hood

    Flower here as requested. I am so sorry about how late I am. I have been very busy. The Dream Hunter His cloak is dark as the night. I think ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Opportunities

    Hey there, Flow here as requested. Ok, so I read what you posted before the story, and I think that as far as the setting goes you should put that ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    I heard that!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Flower glares at Warrior and declares that it isn't an obsession.

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Yes, I understand, that's what I meant before. Just worded it wrong haha. Anyway.....I miss Bolt....

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    At the word hero worship Flower raises her head. She looks at the new comer and decides to introduce herself. My name is Flow, so you like Nate haha.

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lie, Daddy, Lie.

    Ok, well I have so many reviews to do, but I loved your peice so much that I thought I would review it. I could really relate to this, and ...

    Nov 10, 2010


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke