-
Re: Algebra II again....
A is supposed to equal 0.16 though...I have no clue.
Nov 16, 2010 -
Re: Algebra II again....
Sorry guys, I know I stink at math. This is a word problem. We are doing "Complete the square." The are A in square feet of a projected picture on ...
Nov 16, 2010 -
Re: Algebra II (need help immediantly please)
Thanks!
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: The Voice In My Head
Hey there Ranger :D Here to make a review. I don't know how helpful it will be, but I will try my best! The Voice In My Head I heard ...
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 I love Kesha Also I love French to but you don't see me saying it in français........
Nov 14, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
I only like the real thing though....9/10
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Well I love that movie but you messed it up.........8/10
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: The Tavern
Flower just stares at the disheaveled room and wonders what happened while she was "asleep."
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for making us guess your location.
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for not being in Johhny Depps world.
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being annoying by arguing.
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Ok, I want to be from where all of those character came from which is in Johnny Depp. 10/10.
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Nickname the user above you!
Rad
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Um the madhatter lives in alice and wonderlands world or whatever and jack sparrow is always on the black pearl stephanie. 9/10
Nov 12, 2010 -
Re: The Tavern
Flower complains about being moved and asks for more vodka.
Nov 12, 2010
