User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Two Colored Sketches

    Dear dear Stepanie. I do think your mother needs to unblock things haha. I remember the second one. You drew it at my house. I love them both! Can't wait ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Questions...About TV

    Favorite Show? I love family guy and george lopez sometimes. I am really into psychology shows you know therist things though. Favorite Color? Orange. Vague Idea of What Would Be ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To all my best friends on YWS.

    Woot Woot! I love it!

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Like Any New Member :)

    Hey welcome to YWS! It sounds like you have a good handle on things, but if you need help I am always here. I to didn't like works of literature ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Very pretty :) Love the dress.

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here is me :) Kind of old, but oh well my camara broke.

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I want to nominate: Snoink: For always answering my questions and always being helpful. Skins: For always giving very helpful reviews. Idraax: For always keeping me on my reviewing schedule ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you eating?

    Steak a baked potato, and hmmm no desert yet.

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: abuse

    I've been meaning to give you a review on this all day, so now I have settled down and decided to do so. My name is Flow by the way. ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: GUESS WHO...[1000 points to whoever guesses first right]

    When I looked at the whole picture (without looking at the name) I got it, and then I saw that it was over and was very upset....

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    There are no such things as ghosts, just demons. Believe me I know my house is haunted by them.

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone :P

    Hey Shadow, nice to meet you! My name is Flow and I hope that you are enjoying the site! Pm me if you need anything. -Flow-

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not having chat speak in your avvie!

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra II again....

    No, it's good. thank you so much this was helpful!

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra II again....

    So how would you write that out into a problem and solve it?

    Nov 16, 2010


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell