User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Playing with Matches

    I love you through the ten thousand matches you burn into my arms. As you make me step on your face-laying in a tablespoon of alcohol. You cough and sputter ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Darkness Engulfs Me

    This is just going to be a quick review because I really did like this. The one thing that I saw that threw this off was how quick it was. ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Done With You

    Hello there, my name is Flow and I will be your reviewer for the evening. I'm going to start off by saying, I really don't like hate poems. I will ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Festering Burns

    This isn't really good at all, I wrote this when I was bored and this is what I got. I know the ending is really weak but I couldn't think ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beautiful

    I came across your poem after reading another poem and reading you comment on that poem. I wanted to read it because in your comment you bragged of maturity in ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bathroom Walls

    Hey there, Flow here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. The only thing that really just grabbed my attention in this poem was it's title. When I ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Re: Help! Need edited by tomorrow!

    So I had to write a short essay about my future plans but it needs to be fools proof. I know it has mistakes and could be way better but ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Solitary

    Hey there, Flow here and I will be your reviewer for the evening. The one thing I noticed about your poem is that you just repeat things. For all of ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Meltdown

    Ah I see that your new! Welcome to the site, my name is Flower and I will be your reviewer for the evening. First off I'd like to say I ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Virtuoso

    You one and only mentor here for a review! So I read this since it is something you plan on using for a contest and I hope I can help ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Swagger

    This doesn't really suggest anything as a poem. I would change it to lyrics because that's what I and most others see in this. I think that in order to ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: ~ Reviews from the Dynamic Duo ~

    Do you mind reviewing my short story? It's for a contest and I just need a brief overview. It's called stealing time away.

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Call-Girl

    I have been contemplating reviewing this for quite some time now so I figure I will do so now. I want to start off by saying I do love this ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stealing time away

    A story about a mathmatician in a waiting room stealing time. Studying for a complex science test was the only thing on the mind of Johnny Brankton. Who would want ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    NOT ACCEPTING/ RETIRED name: Flower~Child but people call me Flow age: 17 what you write: I am mainly a poetry person but I get into fiction sometimes. what you review: ...

    Jun 7, 2011


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria