-
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
Will you review my poem? Thanks
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: Goodbye Mom
Your hand gently ran through my hair, smoothing out my tangled curls. My only thought, to stay still so that your comfort wouldn't stop. My love for the week, wrapped ...
Nov 25, 2010 -
Re: The Lockets -- Chapter 3 [Sunshine]
Hey there Jash. I see that you have many nice reviews so I will just give you my honest opinion.] First I would separate these a bit more. You gave ...
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: Punishment
There are many types of punishment in America today, and most of them aren't very harsh. In China they will chop off a thiefs hand if he steals. This in ...
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: My (I think) lame art
Review time, here as requested. Picture 1) I like the abstractness of this, I do think it needs some structure though. You need some base to keep you looking at ...
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: Sun
Hey there friend, I am going to try and review this the best I know how. It won't be very lengthy or detailed due to the fact that it is ...
Nov 24, 2010 -
Re: A Paladin's Acts of Kindness - My Review Thread (Open)
Will you review this?
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....
Review review free reviews!
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Will review almost anything!
Could you review this?
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Hungry Poet!! Will do reviews!! <3
Will you review this?
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
Skins my dear, could you review this for me?
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: going to try to stay open for a bit longer this time.
Hey Eddie, could you review this for me please?
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Jealousy of the Sand
Examining her, I try and see what he see's. Elegant curls spiraling down her back? The only feature worth looking at. That can't be it though So I try to ...
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Sand is (1st and 2nd drafts included)
Dear silented, I have missed your work so much. I enjoy reading it so much! This just made my day. I really only have one comment that I will post ...
Nov 22, 2010 -
Re: The Tavern
Warrior if I were a witch who would you side with me or Jai?
Nov 22, 2010
