User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Threads

    Hello my dear friend! I am going to give you a line by line review *pops fingers* So here we go. I think first off your flow is a bit ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Crimson.

    My my Warrior fiesty haha. These are all different poems by the way, not just different stanza's.

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm...New Here???

    Well welcome to the site. It seems that I have been beaten to the most important stuff so I will just tell you what I feel like telling you. If ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Crimson.

    Crimson water floods the drain As my face follows Down Into darkness. ------------------------------------------ Bright blue splattered over an iridescent sky meaning nothing but white endless dots sc

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Mask

    It seems that you have many nice reviews already, so I will just give my overall opinion. Sorry for being late by the way. Mask Who is that who wears ...

    Nov 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Working on Reviewer II, please help me....

    Done and done, next?

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kiss of Death: Chapter Two (Part 1)

    Flow here as requested on this fine afternoon! Ok, well as far as the subject and the plot goes I like it. it moves at a very slow pace though. ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Punishment

    Prisoners are just as capable of living in society right now as anyone else. I think that we can rely on a punishment to change people. I mean who would ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Battle For Happiness (Edited)

    Hey there, Flow here as requested. Sorry it took so long. So it seems that you already have some pretty nice reviews, I am going to admit now though that ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter One)

    Can You See Me? ~ Chapter One Maxxie warily stepped one foot out of the window, glancing back into his bedroom for a moment. One small slip up, one noise, ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Punishment

    I still wouldn't enter that profession. You could still make a good deal of money off of the punishments though. Right now they are wasting money on lethal injections and ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Punishment

    I think that if people were given the right punishment there would be no prisons. I feel they are somewhat pointless. A crime is a crime and like you said ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: The Aenied

    An easy way to understand many books is to go and read a summary on sparknotes.com. It tells you everything that happens in easy to read words, and it's very ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cafe à la Review

    Will you review my poem?

    Nov 25, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Paladin's Acts of Kindness - My Review Thread (Open)

    Here's another one if you don't mind.

    Nov 25, 2010


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson