User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain

    I liked it ok, but it really kept me guessing at what you were trying to get at. You kept good ryme but just try to make it more clear.

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone With Your Guitar

    That was a great poem, I can see him. It's like I am truely there haha. I wish I had your talent.

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy

    Hey flower here I am new....

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Lost You

    But see there was nobody I was thinking about when I made the poem. So that makes it even more hard. Hahah and I am from the south so ya, ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Lost You

    I do need work, I made that a long time ago haha. I dunno really though I will try better next time.

    May 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Lost You

    Time just tickin away to my everlasting pain. My scars never seen tho numerous like the rain. I cry all day and night, but my cries are never heard, and ...

    May 30, 2009


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan