User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gone

    Please review people

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rubik's Cube

    I like the message of it. I have never pictured a annoying cube that way haha. Oh well now I guess I will.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I have Four Scars

    I really like this, at first I was like ok this is going to be depressing, but it isn't. It really shows true life of the emo people.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Land of Setting Suns

    I think it is interesting, but I don't quite understand it.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy

    Cool thanks

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gone

    The reason it got weaker was because I couldn't think of any words to fit the last part. It was like brain freeze. Oh and the ryming, I have seen ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Bottles

    I liked the emotion in this poem, but I don't see why it is rated R. Over all it was a good poem.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gone

    I'm standing in the darkness The light of you is gone. The warmth of your breath, The taste of your tongue. Sorrow fills me as you fade But there will ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy

    One thing I was wondering is if I have a poem that I can't finish can I post it and get help on the end?

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy

    Thanks haha and I will try my best to keep the text talk to a minimum. I really hope that my poems and writing will be great, and if it ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shy

    I like this, I am very shy myself so this relates to me.

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Know What Love Is

    I love this poem! You nailed the way most teenagers think about such a thing. And how can they know when that is all they do haha. I guess I ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Needing you.

    I like it, it has a nice turn in the end haha. I think that it is very ummm i dunno original I suppose.

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rejection

    I really like this poem, it's very down to earth so to speak.

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone?

    I think this is a beautiful poem. I think I know what you are getting at so I understand all the wording you use.

    Jun 2, 2009


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance