User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Other Poetry Re: Emily Hope Ridings

    I think this poem is good, but you need more punctuation and capitalization in it.

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy

    haha sorry i left my bad, and that is my name everywhere now. I used to be Sereen or Sereen_Girl (a character from a story I wrote that is unfinished). ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel

    Ok you were nine so I will be nice haha. There needs to be a mouth or else she will starve haha. You had body structure of some sort, but ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Me

    I think you are talking about being held captive, but I'm not sure. I think it is good just not really clear.

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Gift Of True Love

    I see the whole love thing, but without puncuation and the right spelling it just doesn't flow. Look at this: Someone who loves and cares for you, And is always ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven Blown

    I like this, it gives good detail I think. The first line didn't flow the best for me, but that may just be me. I liked the second part of ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just me and You

    Sorry I try to review all the time, but it doesn't count it as a review. I dunno about the poem, it didn't take long so maybe that was it.

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gone

    The guy in the poem has died, and the only way that she will ever see him again is to die herself, and at the end of the poem she ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elly

    I think the spelling and the punctuation was very off. The words have potential, but not so far apart.

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime School Girl

    I draw manga myself so this should be easy to talk about haha. Ok first the eyes: They aren't to big like others have said I like the size, but ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: my hidden secrets

    I agree on the period's and comma's, but I like the style of it keep up the good work.

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I know why the caged one...

    I know what you are getting at, and I like this.

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just me and You

    I sit here and think of you And all the time I had with you, But in the end it was all a waste. I never told you how I ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: someday

    I think this needs some work, like need no love to shared? shouldnt it be share?

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Incident at the Dance

    I like it, but it is just to choppy for me. I like to be able to read, and for it to flow more.

    Jun 3, 2009


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus