User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    Thanks, and thats just how I saw it on TV lol. It did have color but the pencils I have are no good for the coloring part. As for the ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bonnets, Bows

    I love this, it gives a good picture and is very creative. (love you signiture btw)

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death

    Besides what is written above I like this, so keep writing.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    Thanks I will fixx it later today and repost it.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heart Broken

    Ok, I am going to review it anyway haha sorta. Ok I will Like this if you write it in stanzas like gamechanger10 said. I like how it flows, but ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    sorry it's big I didn't mean to do it that way.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    This is naruto and sasuke.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello! =3

    Hmmmm hi love your name both of them haha hope you have fun here.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: It

    Yes, I like this, it's so dark and evil hahah. This is a really good poem.

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Random Randomness!!!!!!!

    HAHA I love it! I don't think it could get any better!

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I fight

    I like the way you have the poem written. I think that if you made the lines shorter like moved it down a little it would look better. Thats all ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Rain in My Bottle

    I like this, is the style rap??? Anyway you want to make sure you keep it far enough away from the songs that inspired it or it wont be original. ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Château du Seul Illustration

    Hahah I love this so critic well I don't know. I will try though for art sake. Unlike some of the others I like the smudge look of this it ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I can see

    I think this is a beautuful yet sad poem of how society works these days. I'm not sure if I am right, but this flowed perfectly in my eyes. The ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Halo

    I think this is a beautiful poem. The only thing is I think you need to capitalize every line (I don't know if that is a rule or anything) but ...

    Jun 6, 2009


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green