User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Vampire Slayer

    I think that will do it Idk...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Terrors of a 5-year-old at Night

    I like this and I agree with what was said above. This really gives the emotion that young kids have in the middle of the night when they have watched ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Than You

    I like the poem, but not the message it gives if you understand. I don't believe that you have to cut or develope eating issues to be noticed. I dunno ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: what I left behind

    I really like the emotion in this. Like niteowl said I don't know what happened, but it still has good discription. Anyway yeah I like it so keep writing and ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With You

    I love this I thought I reviewed it earlier, guess it didn't save. Anyway its great. Keep writing.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Protection from the lions

    I do like this alot. Also I am familiar with Psalms, I read them all the time. Anyway keep up the good work.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Hunter

    Wow this is touching to me, if that's not to weird for you. I am a animal lover and I hate it when they die, it is one more life. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Jewish Duet

    Haha I feel stupid cause I didn't know what all of the words meant haha. I did however know Jabberwocky haha. All in all it's really good.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: No Room for Words

    I like this but it seems kind of rushed. It has good structure and everything else looks fine. Thats just me though haha.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Old Friend

    I like this, I do think there is some ryme to it though, is there supposed to be? I think there should be on or the other if so haha. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Praise for Food

    I like this, it's not really my style, but it is a good poem.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sesshomaru

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sesshomaru

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sesshomaru

    Ok so if this is big I will try and fix it, but tell me what you think.

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My art experiment :)

    You need practice but I like this. It isn't anime by any means just saying, go watch them on TV. Anyway yeah everything is art by any means so there ...

    Jun 8, 2009


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich