User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Welcome Mat Re: Writer ... in ... DISGUISE!

    haha I love your introduction. I am a anime fan, and I draw what I see. I don't really go with the flow either. Anyway I will review your stuff ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    Thank you for the review forever threnody. As I said before it came out of my literature book, and I think I need to stick with anime. If I ever ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Aurora

    Hmm I am a new writer myself so I will do my best to critic this. [Whose eyes can see the angels Dancing on the candle wick? Smoke like translucent ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: At Rainbow's End...

    This is supposed to be funny?? Anyway I don't think this flows very well at all. I think if you gave it flow, and something a little more funny it ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What a beautiful girl

    I like this ok I guess. As you said it needs work, and such and such. It does give the world view of things, but I really don't want to ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    There are just a few nit-picks I'm going to make in this piece since it's pretty good nonetheless. Okay so first, Sasuke's head is much smaller then Naruto's probably because ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Other Re: About me!

    hahahhaahhahahhah yes i am one of those people

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vampire Slayer

    Thanks I need a good critic haha. I will use your advise in the future. I may have to come here to remember it but I will. Thanks again.

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    I got bored and it was in my literature book haha. I know the people suck haha I was really tried of the picture when I finished it haha.

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Other Re: The Bible?

    Hmmmm I agree to some point, and then again to some point I don't understand what you mean.

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sesshomaru

    I don't know where the lines you are talking about are.:( anyway I just drew it the way it was drawn before hahah watch inyuasha and you will see Sesshomaru. ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    The Titanic. It's not very good but ya know...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vampire Slayer

    I will try with that in the future, thanks for the ideas. Hahah and it's not that great, haha I don't know if I gave a whole lot of definition ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Realize

    To me this has a good message, but it doesn't flow. It goes from talking about this in the same set of lines and then changes. I would like this ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just a dream

    I thought this was going to be a good poem, until the last line. Even still it is kinda dull. I think if you put more suspense in it then ...

    Jun 9, 2009


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink