User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: My latest drawings

    Ok, I know with the anime girl is all sideways and her neck and body are off, but oh well with her haha. Anyway, so it's Sponge Bob, Gir, and ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapt 2:Not after everything we'd shared

    Ok, Flow here as requested! To be honest I don't think you have moved things along very much. I think this could have been added to the last chapter because ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Humor

    Indeed you may Raz :D

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Humor

    Ok, so people gave me words and I made a poem out of it. So it doesn't make very much since but it's a poem. The soup that filled my ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my anime sketch pad part 1

    I think you could get into the journal. (Sorry I havn't really kept up with this.)

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapt 1:Not after everything we'd shared..

    Hey there, Flower here as requested! The first thing that I noticed about your peice is your lack of indentions. This really distracted me because it makes it look sloppy. ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hey there, gps's little sis huh? That's pretty awesome! Welcome to the site. It seems everyone else has beaten me to anything important soooooo, just welcome I suppose.

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What is Life?

    Hey there, Flower here and I will give you a quick review here. One of the main things that I noticed here is that right in the middle it's almost ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    Ok, so I really don't even know where to begin. This whole site has been such a great help and inspiration to me. I owe this great pleasure to Nate. ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Magnified by Jash Bagabaldo *tweaked*

    Hey there Jash! OMG I totally loved this, it was amazing! I'm not really sure that I can review this. I am known for the one who can pick stuff ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Ok so this is me and Warrior Princess being random retards. Warrior ^ Me and Warrior Me with a weird look on my face... Me looking high. Steph and my ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: You will always remember this day....

    I am so glad that I inspired you to write again! I love to see your work! I can't believe you did this in one day, it would have taken ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Worlds of Serendipity (prologue)

    Prologue . When she couldn’t walk any more, she fell onto her knees and started sawing the ice. It wasn’t that thick, so her short knife made a large dent. ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: my anime sketch pad part 1

    Stephani, a naruto fan? O my gosh you didn't tell me about this latest obsession! I am absolutely amazed! I can't even draw that well ugh....put in corner. Cudos to ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Weeping Willow

    Flow here for your review! [quote="Boolovesyou"] The Weeping Willow Alone I stand, On solid ground. Beneath my many branches, To me this is really difficult to understand and it doesn't ...

    Dec 2, 2010


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus