User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Art & Photography Re: Alone.Resplendent with Irresolute Doubt

    It's to bug to really tell what it is. I think it would be better if you got the front side of the stop thing instead of the back. Anyway ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Bloodbath

    I absolutly love this. It is amazing! The only thing is that a couple of lines are to long and it messes it up. Besides that I love this, and ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first ink drawing.

    i will have to look it up haha, and yes how do you shade with ink. food for thought. Anyway thanks for the review!

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ribbons

    I think that the lines are to long for this. Some lines are long, but you continue on with it on the next line. Not to be mean, but I ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: At Rainbow's End...

    I'm going to just point out that flow is not a necessity of poetry and thus ignore that statement since it;s clearly a difference of taste. Not all of my ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Devoured

    Okay this is a short poem but I thought I'd share it with you all... This monster must surely be starved. From me, it continues to carve. I fall weaker, ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first ink drawing.

    Ok so this is for the people that wanted me to post something in ink.

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Shadows of a Woman (Edited)

    I think it is a little big haha. Anyway I do like this, the shading is good and everything. I can't tell much about the face, but other than that ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of Sesshomaru

    I know the lines will ruin this, and it's not that I'm not taking ya'lls advise. I just drew this a long time ago.

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture

    I dunno maybe it was the rainy scene haha. I must not be good at that one, but I will pull more stuff up later to see if you like ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Titanic Sinking

    Thanks for the advise and I will tried to look at your art and it wouldn't let me.

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never Know

    I had it in stanzas but they would go from two to four and I didn't think anybody would like that. Thanks for the review. I will go back and ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gone

    I don't know how to delete that post, and it was a long time ago. Anyway thanks for the advise I will try and use it and come up with ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never Know

    I stand here and look at you, but you seem so far away. I've always admired you, but you don't even know my name. I've talked of you a thousand ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Day vs. Night

    I absolutely love this. I think the ending is the best. I know this isn't much help, but I like it so much I really can't review it. I can't ...

    Jun 9, 2009


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor