User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Zero

    I love dark poetry, it is my favorite! I think you did wonderful on this. Keep writing I love it. -Flower-

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who am I?

    I love this, like they say I see no mistakes. Good Job! Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Own Place

    This is very creative. It gives the way you see things, and yet it keeps discription! I love this! Keep Writing -flower-

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Urban Guerrilla

    Wow I like this, it's kinda dark though. I'm not good with reviews haha, but I don't see anything big wrong with it. Good Job Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: an anime drawing

    Ok I love this, but I will critic this. First of all the person she is looking at has a weird mouth. It needs to be conected to the front ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Picture Of Life

    I like this, I saw some punctuation errors but thats it. keep writing -Flower-

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola Chica's and senors! (ps. I'm not Spanish)

    OK, hey I'm not new anymore, but I though I would say hi. Oh and if you are Spanish aren't you really Hispanic?

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Floodgates

    I really like the poem itself, when I was reading it I didn't even notice the lack of punctuatin haha. I think you could cut it down some and check ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of Sesshomaru

    Thanks for the reviews. I agree with all of them, i think haha I need to go back and look again. I drew this like two years ago in my ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lord and Lady

    I think that a couple of the sentences don't fit. like the one about he baby, but the rest is perfect. I love the way you wrote this. Kepp writing ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first ink drawing.

    I am going to buy some art supplies tomorrow. I have charcoal pencils, and that is what I am working with currently. I agree on the nose it is kinda ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Outside

    I love these, I don't think that I could take pictures like that, but thats just me. Anyway I love them keep takin pictures -Flower-

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: It's reaching for youuuu!

    Ok I am gonna critic, because I can. first of all I think that the arm should have some kind of lines. Then it does need shading to be perfect, ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of Sesshomaru

    I don't know if I could transfer it, I am good at drawing it once, but I don't know about twice. I can try later, and as hard as I ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    I really like this alot. It has great color and everything haha. anyway yeah it is a little big but that can be fixed. Keep taking pictures! -Flower-

    Jun 11, 2009


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights