User avatar

Flower~Child

  • Lyric Poetry Re: life

    Ok, i am going to review this. First of all before you post something check your spelling. I see alot of errors in this piece. Second, it doesn't have the ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Battered But Not Broken

    I really like this. I don't think you can really review what you like so I will leave it at that. Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Miss You

    Yes, this should be in lyrics, but I do like this. Oh and if you don't want it ripped apart I suggest not posting it. That is what this site ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sight For The Ready Made

    Ok, I am going to try and review this. It has some rhyme, but it isn't completly rhyming. I see some grammar errors, like when you said me it ended ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my curse

    a...but the idea is that without hardship and pain...the guy kills himself because he doesn't know how to take it...because he never did.... and if it rhymes its by pure ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I loved the Twilight series! I can't believe all you people. Maybe there were some things wrong with it, but can ya'll write like that and then sell a lot ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I have read two of the books and I am reading the third right now. My favorite character is Dustfinger, and my favorite book so far is inkspell.

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Another of Sesshomaru

    The picture above wasn't the original picture I looked at, and the thing is I have to look at the picture to draw it. So when it comes to ideas ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sasuke

    Ok, first of all I am working on shading a bit, but I drew this like two years ago. When I get shading good and down I will post a ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Urban Guerrilla

    We're making this city ours - As if it was ever yours to begin with. Should it be: "As if it was never yours to begin with."? ~Meep(: I don't ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my curse

    Ok flower here. First of all you have some flow at the end, but nowhere else. Which makes this a little weird. I don't really get the message. Is it ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Corn Thoughts

    I like this also, even though long poems are not really my thing. Keep Writing -Flower-

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Stagecoach

    I really like this, I think the only thing that could have made it better is if it was from a little different angle like a little more to the ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a little doodle

    Ok I am gonna critic this because that is what I am here for haha. First of all I do sorta like this, it has a new look to it. ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Respect of being a female"

    hmmmmm..... I don't know if i liked it. It is true on what guys think and do, but it just seems like the lines are a little long. I will ...

    Jun 15, 2009


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr