User avatar

Flemzo

  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    My main one is to have $1000 in my checking account (I've over drawn three times... I figure it's time I have a stockpile built up). Then I have stuff ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movie Buffs Only

    As of right now, I'm at 9.... I need to see more movies

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Soon as I figure out how to do that, I'll be just as cool as you. :P

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Tribute to a Legend

    James Brown and Peter Boyle. Reminds me of the year of Johnny Cash and John Ritter Sad days ;_;

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    I'll admit, I laughed. ... I have a sick sense of humor...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Dean Koontz has been a longstanding favorite for me (and I nearly crapped myself when I got ten books by him for Christmas). Mitch Albom is my favorite editorial writer, ...

    Jan 1, 2007


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen