User avatar

Flemzo

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Try this on for size: There's an Episcopalian preacher out there who has written a book that says you can be a true Christian and not believe a single word ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eleven Days in Hell #5

    [NOTE: Again, sorry for the delay. Life likes to play little tricks that distract me from writing.] A cool breeze floated across Arnold’s face, and he woke up to an ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    I started this discussion on another forum, and it went pretty well, and since the current topic of chat seems to be the Bible, I thought that it was time ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Independence Day!!!!!

    i managed to blow off three fingers, but sadly did not reach my goal of blowing off half of my arm. better luck next year.

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Empty Space

    Thanks for the crits. I thought it was a little empty, but wasn't sure where. I just rewrote it, so have at it.

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Empty Space

    This is the first poem I've written in a while. Feel free to tear it up. Empty Space The empty space beside me Once housed the soul of a man ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Words

    Overall, it was pretty good. The only thing I noticed that was really wrong was your rhythm, if you even had any. Good poetry has a pulse, a sort of ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Poem for the Decade

    I'd say I like it, but it's really preachy. It's saying a lot without really saying anything. Sure, people should get off their lazy butts and do something about the ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!

    you forgot about the pee-pee.... i clearly saw a pee-pee in that video

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The obligatory introduction post...

    Obligatory intro post? Obligatory welcome.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Where's My Heart? Part 1: The Strings

    Hey Conrad. I'm going on an adventure with you, and critting all four parts of this story. All of the crits will be line-by-line, offering suggestions and thoughts in real ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    me fail grammer? that unpossible!

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    I think it's absolutely imperative that we get the troops out. I think almost everyone would agree that they need to get out of Iraq. The only question is: how? ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    there's a certain word i like to say that begins with S, but i'm not allowed to say it here.

    Jun 3, 2008


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria