User avatar

Flemzo

  • Lounge, The Re: How's The Weekend?

    At 2:30 pm, the temperature (according to the electronic sign on the bank) reached 103 degrees Fahrenheit. Psh. Quit complaining. It was 113 here and my air conditioning broke. :P ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How's The Weekend?

    After taking the week off to help out with band camp (yay band camp), I went back to my job selling produce through a local farm. Today, I was stationed ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What do you have difficulty writing?

    Oddly enough, I can't write things I truly want to write. I've been working on a poem/song for a friend of mine who died ever since I found out about ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What! She died! =[

    Because huge corporations like the Make a Wish Foundation would take the time to track how often a message is reposted. Don't be afraid to use common sense every once ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    Technically, any man who had sex with those girls that was over the age of 18-20 can be convicted of statutory rape. However, I don't blame the men at all, ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The New Yorker cover: humorously satirical, or offensive?

    Personally, when I first saw this, I literally LOL'd. America's lost its sense of humor, and we desperately need to get it back.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    Personally, I can't think of a better ticket than Obama-Biden. They both were excellent in the debates I watched them in, and there's definitely great mutual respect between them. My ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need Mucho Reviews

    Above is chapter one to my novel, Eleven Days in Hell . I have six chapters up right now, and i'm working on chapter eight. The more reviews I can ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    The first book I ever wrote I wrote with my best friend Travis. It was called "Thu Dum Gai" (misspelled on purpose), and it was about this totally idiotic guy ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eleven Days in Hell #6

    The alarm clock buzzed at 6:00 AM, on August 29. Arnold groggily reached over and punched the snooze button. He got off of the bed and went to the bathroom. ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Trickery update and editied

    I'm critiquing this piece as I read it, and I apologize in advance if I'm a little harsh. I don’t know how all this happens, but it does, and it ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I'm voting for Obama because I believe it's time to usher in a new era of politics. Just as Kennedy introduced a new generation to the political process, Obama is ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    While I do agree that organized religion causes problems, I won't be so bold as to say it causes "too many" problems. Organized religion (and I assume that's what you ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    There were twenty-four hours in a day at the beginning of the world, and there still are today. Actually... Due to the slow-down in the earth's rotation rate, the orbital ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Yes. I believe God created the Earth in six twenty-four hour days. Then how do you explain this? And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the ...

    Jul 10, 2008


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury