User avatar

Flame11

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: CSI: Seattle

    Just so you know, guys, I'm not that good at writing but I decided to give it a try anyway. This story is kinda based on the CSI TV show ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    This is great! Anything that i see that's wrong with this is already pointed out by the others. Keep up the good work! :D

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: -

    Great! Were a lot less mistakes than the other one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Trey a male? I'm a bit confused on that. But other than that, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: It Turned On The Lights

    This is great! Several mistakes, yes, but otherwise, I love it. It was a bit tedious at the beginning but quickly got interesting. I have met they’re clones and I ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue of 'Bloody Canvas'

    I agree with ChernobyllyInclined about the "A pounding on the door alerted him and he slid off his stool." It doesn't really make sense. Great cliffhanger at the end. Makes ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of Life

    This is great! Everything that i could see that should be fixed had already been pointed by others. Great job on this. I've read many personifications on the sun, but ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Glass Walls

    This is GREAT! From what i understand, it's about deafness being a blockade from the hearing world. And you were very clear about the words. I think by "Bridge" you ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie!

    :D I'll need lotta help... I'm really new here.

    Apr 11, 2008


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus