User avatar

Fitharby

  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I thought I was the only one who considered these books a bore. Honestly, I don't get it why people are so crazy about them. In my opinion, they suck. ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I thought I was the only person who found Twilight, New Moon (pt.2), Eclipse (pt.3) and Breaking Dawn (pt.4) incredibly lame, dull and boring. To tell you the truth, I ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Reject!

    LOL reject party xD :D :D :D It's just people can't see how much there really is to us ;) This place makes me feel better because I'm among writers, ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    :D Hello everyone! I'm Catalina, 13 y.o and from Spain. First of all, I have to thank whoever crated this site. It's so cool! Though I'm new here and still ...

    Apr 6, 2009


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind