Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Welcome Mat Re: Saga

    Welcome, Saga! I'm glad you're here ^_^ I like you're avatar, btw.

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    *Forces self not to go on a huge rant about how much homophobia sucks...* *Takes a deep breath...* Welcome, Connor!:) YWS is awesome, see you around.

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gingivere :: Animal Fiction Author

    Hi, welcome!!:) I love animals, too. I read the first two Redwall books in 5th grade or something... They were quite good, but I never got obsessed. Hope you have ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Hi Luna! Welcome to YWS, it's a great site. You seem cool. I'm going to go read your story now. -Fireweed

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Oh, cool. You like Nickle Creek. Me too. So I'm not the only teenager who likes folk music... AND, I'm a vegetarian. Vegetarians are awesome. AND, I'm a band geek. ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    That is so incredibly awesome! My question was used! And it got a nice long response! Yay! She sounds like a VERY interesting person. I need to read more of ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Ooh!! I LOVE zee Princess Bride!!! Inigo Montoya: No more rhymes... I mean it!! Andre the giant: Anybody want a peanut? That never fails to crack me up. :) Oh, ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    Hopefully I'm not too late... Was Allie, the heroine of Trickster's Choice, inspired by anyone you knew? She's an awesome character.

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    You sound quite a bit like me... I'm a flute player. I love music and writing. I absolutely HATE, DETEST, and DESPISE P.E. I absolutely LOVE and ADORE English because ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    'Ello there! :D

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yoyo!

    HUZZAH FOR BAND GEEKS! ^____^ there seems to be quite alot of us on YWS...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a dancer when...

    'Ello!! you sound cool.Thank you for the cookie, it was scrumptious.

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    hi there!! happy b-day!! i turn 14 in about 3 weeks... gleep. cool avvie!!

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ermmm... Guess what ! I'm new!!

    it is seriously cool. very cool indeed... hi nymph!!! welcome, i guess your probably tired of hearing that, but welcome anyhow!!! i love your avatar.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, Carmina

    if anybody tries to tell you your too old for yws, hit them with your cane!!! :twisted: lol just kidding!!! your avvie is purdy. :D

    Nov 27, 2005


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats