Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Welcome Mat Re: Over the Pond

    Ooh, it would be really fun to have your own bookstore/coffeehouse. But a lepidopterist (SP?) would be cool too. ^_^

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: In which I proceed to rawr.

    Character: Kaylee! Episode: Our Mrs. Reynolds (I think that's what it's called... the first one with Saffron?) ^_^ As for that making my day... I'm just really easily amused. And ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: In which I proceed to rawr.

    [quote]Thus I proceed to not only rawr,[/quote] :lol: That pretty much made my day. You seem cool. Your university classes actually do sound quite riveting, lol. I remember we were ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    It did indeed! Thanks, Ayra!

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    If you start a post, save it as a draft, and get offline, how do you find it again? :?

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    Heh, loving the Luna Lovegood avatar! Welcome, welcome. You seem cool. ^_^

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allreet :]

    Hi. You're british! Um yeah. I like british people. Actually, I don't know any british people. But I like them in theory. 0_o

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Welcome welcome! I'm a fellow fan of Pan's Labyrinth and The Killers. 8)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Welcome welcome! I'm a fellow fan of Pan's Labyrinth and THe Killers. 8)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Illuminatus? Who's that?

    Oooh, suspenseful... *Cue jaws music* Welcome... love the avatar.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lunar Eclipse

    Cool about Shannon Hale and you poem... wow. Welcome, welcome! What instruments do you play besides harp? We have a music forum here... See you around!

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: er...ummm...howdy?

    Your intro thingy made me laugh. ^_^ Welcome! Pirates are awesome.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Wow... You live in Juneau?! That's cool. And a little spooky... 0_o No, I don't know you... but it's possible I've seen you around. It's a small town...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Woah! Another Alaska person! Trippy. Me and Jennafina both live in Juneau. Where are you from? And welcome, BTW. ^_^ Persphone is an awesome name.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: In My Mind

    I completely agree with you on the subject of math. "Tis evil.

    Dec 25, 2006


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf