-
Re: Into the Male mind...
I feel for you... I just wrote a short story from a male perspective and I don't know if his voice was realistic, because how am I supposed to know ...
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Character descriptions for first person
Yeah, just try to make the descriptions subtle and natural... Think about when your character would most likely be thinking about their appearance, like if they were comparing themselves to ...
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: too many ideas.....!!!
I know all about the chain of unfinished stories. I might resort to Sureal's head-smacking advice. People have given you some good advice... perhaps when you get a new idea, ...
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: Character nams
Baby name sites are very helpful. ^_^ The story I'm writing now is set in ancient Ireland, so I'm giving all my characters traditional Celtic names. I'm also looking up ...
Nov 25, 2006 -
Re: Looking for a good book?
Homeless Bird by Gloria Whelan 'Tis good.
Oct 21, 2006 -
Re: Calvin & Hobbes Comic Strip On Writing
Funny. I agree that the war/peace one is the bestest!!
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: Sweetie!
Don't forget "poppet"... That's british, I think...
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Borrowing Okay?
I think it's good to draw inspiration from books/movies/ poems/whatever that you admire and use other's work as springboards for your own, but it's true that you have to be ...
May 14, 2006 -
Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*
im really curious...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*
thanks!! umm.. what the heck is a plot bunny attack? :?
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*
thanks so much everyone!! right now i am taking snoinks advice: forcing myself to write even if its crap. it makes me so sad to see a good story go ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Need Ideas for Character names!
i think it would be easier to give you advice on names if you described the character a bit, like gwapo said.
Nov 28, 2005 -
Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*
thanks guys!! nate, i wish i could keep my stories short, but for me short stories are waaaay harder. but thanks for encouraging me, and thanks for the tips, duskglimmer.
Nov 25, 2005 -
Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*
ya. i have hardcore story-writing issues. i always have good ideas and begginnings, but after ive gotten a couple pages into them, i get stuck/ and or bored and i ...
Nov 24, 2005
