Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Fiction Discussion Re: what book do you like to read,what gets your attention?

    Yes, cool covers always draw me in... But I've read awesome books with ugly covers and awful books with cool covers, so...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    Yes. OINKISHLY OINK just about sums it up. :) Awesome. I love the purple piggy bank!

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Help Moi and look at this....

    Cool! It reminds me alot of a Georgia O'keefe painting, and she's one of my favorite artists. ^_^

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    I'm a major wannabe. *sighs* The thing about starting jillions of stories and never finishing them totally applies to me.

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Shel Sylverstein

    Shel Silverstien's awesome!! I never tire of his poems and illustrations... I love the quote in your siggy. That's one of his best poems...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    They're very cute, and you have a unique style.:) Your story sounds interesting as well. perhaps I'll check it out...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    Inkheart is quite good, and the Thief Lord is better yet. It's intended for younger kids, I think, but still a great story.

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Laramie project

    A theatre company in my town performed this. Incredibly sad. And scary.

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    Umm... That's really good, except he looks like he's on steroids. :) The arm band thingie is awesome, like people have said.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A doll in contrast

    Cool! Very original, and the black and red contrast is really striking. It is slightly creepy, though I'm not sure exactly why...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I haven't read the LOTR, though I plan to read at least the 1st one someday... I'm probably not mature enough yet. I have a pretty short attention span. :) ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    I just finished the first one and liked it alot. Bartimaeus is indeed very funny. I'm looking forward to the next 2 books...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My collage and one of my paintings..<3

    These are BRILLIANT. I looove the sky in the second piece. ^_^

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    Books!!! :D Only 5?!! Are you serious? Harumph. This should totally be top 10.I'm doing 10. Anyway, I don't know if these are the best books in the english language, ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tess's New and Improved Galla! (R for Partial Nudity)

    The pirate chick is so AWESOME!!! *is jealous* These are all really cool, especially the pirate and the ninja.

    Aug 10, 2006


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues