Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Art & Photography Re: Hank.

    GAAAH!! IT'S DEFORMED!!! Ahem. You'll have to excuse that. This is... very unique! It's almost slightly cute, in a really bizarre way... O_O

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    Hurrah, a fellow flute player! ^_^ Nice pics. I love # 7's dress.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    Are #4 and #5 holding flutes? It looks like they are...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    Those are awesome! Please post thepics of the final results. ^_^

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    I rather like it. Abstract art is cool.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my style?

    It isn't weird at all. People are being silly. Lovely photo.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    You're very talented. :)

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Awesome! I LOVE the 1st one especially. #2 reminds me of the LOTR movies.

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    'Tis good... I like his expression. Yeah, I think you should go over the stripes in charcoal to make them more defined. The nose looks a tad lopsided...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 229 Frames of madness

    UGH. Don't like gratuitous violence too much. *is a hippie*

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Catalyst

    I've read it... I was kind of disappointed by it, I guess. I loved "Speak" which is by the same author, but I wasn't as impressed with "Catalyst."

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1.Harry, though he annoys me a bit when he's being angsty, like Elelel said. 2.Voldemort... again I agree with Elelel. 3.Tie, I like the writing styles of both. 4.Harry Potter, ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How to Eat a Poem

    Ah, yes, this is a cool poem. What was the children's book called? I have a kid's poetry book with this poem in it... Perhaps it was the same book?

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Amazing Grace

    I'm not religious, but I agree that Amazing Grace is a beautiful song. :)

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    I really like Maya Angelou, as you can guess from my siggy.She'd probably have to be my favorite poet.:) Along with the poem I quote in my siggy, "I Know ...

    Nov 13, 2006


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon