Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    VERY nice... The hands are amazing, I can never draw hem realistically. I love his eyes as well. But I'm afraid I can't offer any insight on men hair. :P ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It sounds very proper... I imagine a girl at a british boarding school, very prim and proper. However, occasionally she'll get fed up with her goody-two shoes reputation and does ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    [quote]Sohini wrote: I am in love with Bartimaeus. Any more questions? Yes. How'd you get to him first?!?!!? [/quote] :D Heh. Yeah, Amulet of Samaraknd was awesome. Really unique; I ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    That sounds interesting. Kitty15, what was the film called? That sounds good, too.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Memoirs of a Geisha

    OMG I LUVS IT 2!!!!1 Sorry. But yes. Amazing book. Beautiful and tragic. To anyone who enjoyed it, I'd highly reccomend Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, by Lisa See. ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: avatars!

    It's pirate hat, I believe.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A teenage girl who likes to stand out, so naturally she resents being given a generic name. To compensate for the blah-ness of her name, she's interesting in every other ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: avatars!

    Ha ha, awesome. I love House, even though he's pretty much as a cliche as you can get in character- the arrogant genius stereotype, lol. You should make some of ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    I've only read 7. Ouch.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Paperscraps and such

    The last one's hilarious... Heh... cute li'l emo kid...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    I LOVE the second one... It has so much... energy.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    It definitely varies... Like you said, I often find that whilst I'm writing, I get all swept up in it and excited about the piece and I think it's brilliant, ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    Loved it, even if it was kind of predictable, like Pushca said. I love Melinda's sarcastic humor.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady

    Ooh, she does look like a Jane Austen character! This is so lovely... Most of the flaws have been pointed out; the only other thing I noticed was that her ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    (Not in any kind of order) Snow Flower and the Secret Fan To Kill a Mockingbird Of Mice and Men Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes Ellen Foster Hmm... There are ...

    Jul 22, 2007


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor