Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Media Reviews Re: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan (by Lisa See)

    That sounds interesting; I love books about girls in other times and cultures. But if it's too terribly graphic, I'll wait... I'll try to remember the title till I'm 16. ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Sounds interesting, perhaps I'll check it out...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.

    twilights is cute, sponsons is awesome, if twisted. I thought she ate the frog cuz she was ticked off that he wouldnt turn into a prince...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Desk

    pretty!! nice color contrast. ooh, and the kleenex box rocks.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    OH!MY!GOD! *drools and stares intently, knocked speechless by howl's astounding shmexiness* quit being modest. you DO do him justice. it's like the real deal. Miyazaki is so awesome; his style ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    I can verify that doing fanart has helped Jenna, because I saw her earlier stuff and there's a definite improvement. I know nothing about drawing, but I think it probably ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    # 13 tis loony lovegood!!! anime hp fan art, awesome!!! shes so cuuuute!! #14 is purty. i love her hair. did you do her in charcoal? youre welcome for the ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    coolio!! you have a really distinctive style.

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    these rock!!! i can tell you have really been practicing, guess all that tracing really paid off!! 6,7,8,9, and 10 are my faves. he looks very tranquil in 6, 7 ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.

    that is incredible. i love her eyes, they look all egyptian- like, and i like her funky shirt. oooh, and the belt. whats the character like? to me should looks ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Another fairy doodle!

    I think it's cute, but maybe you got just a wee bit carried away. There's just too much stuff that distracts from the fairy's beauty, like the crown is a ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    The first one is AWESOME! You're really talented. She looks really passionate, and the lights in the hair is really realistic. Love it :thumb: I like her outfit. Spiffy sword!!! ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    thats real purty!! i always love drawings of faeries and such. i love the nose and her expression,but i dont really think she looks bored. just dreamy. i like them ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    wow, spiffy!! i like how its all black and white except for a few really bright colors that jump out at you. yep, weird abstract faces, doesnt get much cooler ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    CUTE!!! thats exactly how imagine her. ur really good at paint

    Sep 24, 2005


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin