Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Skillfully

    Nov 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Effortlessly

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I just realized!

    WOW. You share a birthday with Shakespeare?! Awesome possum. I share one with Rudyard Kipling! You know, the guy who wrote The Jungle Book.

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I'm the lonely little dot up in Alaska...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: lemony snicket

    I love Lemony Snicket's style, and I really enjoyed the first several books but after a while they all started to seem the same and were too predictable... I haven't ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    The Phantom of teh Opera theme... Caligula, your history teacher sounds awesome. :lol: I love eccentric teachers...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm extremely confused...

    I understand. Thank you!!

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm extremely confused...

    Why does it say that I'm a novelist? I'm not writing a novel... :? Can someone explain, please?

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This Makes No SENSE at all...BUT I LOVE IT!

    It reminds me a bit of an E. E. Cumming's poem...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    revolution

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: pirates of the caribean

    They're both awesome, I adore them both. but POTC is hard to beat. Johnny Depp's amazing in it, of course.And I love love love the music. Kiera Knightly or whatever ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Okay, I get it now. Sorry! :)

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    I love the new look, and the logo is cool but SERIOUSLY needs an apostrophe. It's driving me insane... But this site is indeed quite awesome. :D :) 8) :mrgreen: ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    wow khayriyyha, that's a stunning photo.

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    Standard... its purdier and dark is distracting.

    Apr 8, 2006


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle