Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    emotion_less: You look so shy and cute! ^_^ Elizabeth: Stunning pictures! You're lovely, and the dress is awesome.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    Ooh, I love Regina Spektor. If you like French singers, Keren Ann is pretty good and sings in both French and English. I don't know exactly what genre she'd be... ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Bartemius hands down!

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    I'd totally go to Pluto, to make it feel more loved after being demoted to a dwarf planet, that's got to have been bad for it's self-esteem. Poor Pluto.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Yep! ^_^ TPBM is posting on this thread to procrastinate.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: writing for the sake of using awesome words

    *Hunts for dictionary*

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    Should this perhaps be in fiction discussion? I'm not all that into fantasy, but... Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce was awesome. There's a sequel, too, which I haven't read, Trickster's ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: "Women's town" to put men in their place

    Lol, Pushca. But this is in no way feminism... it's like, chauvinism if that's a word. I agree with Trident; at first I thought it might not be such a ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's B-Day party

    Happy happy sweet sixteen! *showers with confetti and sparkles*

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Enya

    I love Enya, she has a gorgeous voice and lyrics even if her songs are slow and sound pretty similar.

    May 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Day Of Silence

    A lot of people in my school participated in this. People who weren't speaking wore rainbow ribbons, and if you couldn't/didn't want to not speak but still wanted to show ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I haven't posted alot of my work here, but I feel like I've gotten the right amount of reviews for what I have. They have all been very nice and ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who do you admire?

    Cool thread! Can we do famous dead people? This may sound cheezy, but I admire people who made a difference in the world without violence. Haha. I'm a hippie. But ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My boots

    I laughed...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Elizabeth Birthday :D

    Happy Birthday! ^_^ I am SO not ready to turn 15...

    Nov 23, 2006


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus