Random avatar

Fireweed

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Y'all are way too pretty. :P Overeasy, is that your natural hair color? 'Tis lovely.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Oh yeah, Last King of Scotland... *shudders*

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    Yeah, I loved Pan's Labyrinth but several parts make me cringe. Hotel Rwanda. Not in an "oh gross" way, but anything about genocide makes me sick.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding

    [quote]I'll be as fair as I can be right now. I condemn the use of torture by terrorists worldwide. I condemn the use of torture by the United States of ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Gary Gygax Dies

    XD Love it.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Vetoes Bill Outlawing CIA Waterboarding

    *shakes head* That's appalling. How can anyone justify that kind of treatment?

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Gary Gygax Dies

    Awww... :( RIP. Nerds all across the nation must be in mourning...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Music

    Kate Nash has a similar style to Regina Spektor. And an awesome accent. XD

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: REJOICE!

    Congrats and best of luck! ^_^ Sounds scary... 0_0

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Chevy- You have the most AMAZING eyes! They're stunning! And everyone else on here is gorgeous as well. Darn pretty people.

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I need help with a word!

    I think it's "nicker," lol.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Juno

    :D I went to see it on my birthday... totally the best movie I've seen in a long time. Hilarious, and sweet without being overly sappy... great acting... just really ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Stupid Jokes.

    [quote]Why can't anyone find Bach's teacher and mentor? Because he's Haydn! Why couldn't Bach go to the movies? Because he was Baroque! [/quote] Flemzo, I LOVE IT! :D Why did ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What influences your MP3/iPod lifestyle?

    10? Oy vey... No particular order... Samson- Regina Spektor A Lack of Color- Death Cab for Cutie Andy, You're a Star- The Killers Saint Simon- The Shins The Drugs Don't ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Congratulations, as overwhelming as that must be, and best of luck to you both. ^_^ To echo everyone else, Bella is a gorgeous name. As for getting a name out ...

    Dec 8, 2007


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare